Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is in the air

This is one of my favorite pics of my son.


It really makes me think of Fall time. He looks so sweet and innocent. I love Fall, the crisp air, the colors, baking, apple picking, and hay rides. It is one reason that I could never leave New England. I just love a cool crisp day, and wearing a bulky sweater. I love craft shows and festivals, and getting a hot chocolate.

I always go to the local nursery and pick lots of pumpkins, and select a massive amount of mums for my porch and garden.


Now that my son is a little older he really enjoys picking out his own pumpkin. He wants the biggest pumpkin he can find. I was amazed when he was walking around and he could actually tell me which pumpkin he wanted. Because just last year he was in his stroller, not to sure what to make out of all the pumpkins. Boy, does time fly! Where did my baby go??

1 comment:

Brook said...

hahahah how cute is that?