Thursday, October 2, 2008

So, what is in your diaper bag?

As everyone knows I have two children, a toddler and a little baby. When my son was born, I brought EVERYTHING with me, I think even including the kitchen sink. I brought a lot of outfits, bottles, diapers, toys, burp cloths, wipes, etc, etc. Fast forward two years later, my daughter was born. I just threw some diapers and wipes in there and I was ready to go. I was more selective in what I brought. So here are the things that are in my diaper bag:

1. Diapers and Wipes
2. My nursing cover3. Toys for my son and daughter
4. Treats for my son, they always come in handy when he is getting restless in the store
5. My wallet
6. Cell phone

Now the problem I was having was that nothing was organized. I couldn't find my diapers or wipes. Everything would be buried at the bottom of my bag, with crumbs all over it. So I decided I need to make something that would hold my diapers and wipes, and I could just pull it out really quick out of my diaper bag, and everything would be there.


So here is one of my diaper and wipe carriers. It is great, this carrier has a hook and loop closure and can fit up to 2-3 diapers and wipes.

My question is, what is in your diaper bag? And what is one thing that you couldn't live without?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say that although I don't use one anymore, Diaper bags were just my favorite. I always had a change of clothes (an extra shirt for me too), 6 diapers, wipes and all of the changing supplies. A jar or two of baby food, some spoons, a sippy cup and a few toys.

Bethany