Friday, December 12, 2008

Some New Holiday Items in My Etsy Shop

It feels as if my life has been insane, and when things are insane it is hard to find the time to create new things for my shop. I have been decorating my house, making some handmade presents, Christmas shopping, and with my husband off visiting his brother for a couple of days, there is just not enough time during the day. It always makes me kind of sad when I don't have enough time for myself. I did find some time however to make two cute new holiday buckets for a new baby or a babies first Christmas.


Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Those are such a great idea and so cute! Happy Holidays!

Jessica N. said...

Just wanted to let you know I tagged you in a blog game if you want to play :).

http://roses7184.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-it.html