Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Etsy Feature

Having an eleven month old daughter, I love looking at this etsy shop justaddcharm for so some great accessories for my daughter's hair. Just Add Charm has some wonderful jewelry and accessories for a special girl or for the young at heart. If you are on the look out for some great Valentine Items, she has some great selections. Here is so more information on Sarah and her wonderful shop.

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your work:
I'm Sarah, stay at home mom to three and I fill whatever spare time I manage to find crafting and running my business. With a 2 1/2 year old son and 3 month old twins, spare time can be hard to come by. I find that I need to make time for a creative outlet to maintain my sanity.

What do you sell in your shop?
Currently my shop is filled with all things button - hair accessories, bookmarks, jewelry, magnets, etc. I also make beaded jewelry and I'm learning to sew so you never know what might be available next.
What inspires you?
Anything and everything. Sometimes it's a color combination that strikes me and I know I just have to make something with it. Sometimes an outfit that's begging for matching accessories.


What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I love the Jello Shots magnets, anything with a retro feel like that makes me smile. I'm also obsessed with cupcakes so I love all the cupcake stuff.

Any advice you would give to aspiring designers?
Always seek out ways to improve your techniques and always provide good customer service.

What do you do when you are not creating?
Take care of the little ones, watch hockey, and read.

Thanks so much for letting me share this great shop. You can find Sarah at http://justaddcharm.etsy.com for more fun things.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for the lovely feature!

Anonymous said...

Those are so perfect for little girls!