Monday, March 15, 2010

This is why....

...I really can't get anything done when my children are around. My little Baby Spice gets herself in so much trouble, but she is so darn cute I can't stay mad for long. She was eating breakfast very nicely, so I thought I would sneak away for a few seconds to look at some emails. Moments later, I heard her little voice say, "Mommy, Mommy, mess". When I went into the kitchen this is what I found... A little girl covered in maple syrup. I just stood there and laughed (and of course, ran to get my camera), I couldn't help myself. I discovered that she knocked down the big bulk maple syrup bottle we buy at BJ's, and it was just pouring out all over the place from the top of the table. She must have been standing under it, because she was covered in it from HEAD to TOE. What I discovered though, is that syrup comes out very easy. I was surprised that it washed right out, who knew?


No comments: