Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

So my little Diva is another year old. I can't believe that she is two years old. Where has the time gone? I want to remember everything about your young life. I want to remember your smile, your laugh, your cute soft hair, your dimple in your chin, your tiny little teeth, your birth mark on your foot, your wonderful feisty personality, your spunk, and your determination. Nothing can stop you! You can do anything you put your mind too, you are one incredible little girl. A big kiss to you my big girl!She had a bird themed birthday party. It was perfect. You love birds, nature, and wildlife. I made birdhouses, a birthday banner, and cupcake toppers out of Amy Butler's scrapbook paper.

I also bought some bird shaped birdseed favors on etsy from Nature Favors.


I hand-stamped the little pots, put moss and candy in there, put them in cellophane bags, and tied them with a ribbon. Everything looked so pretty in the house. Everyone had a great time, can't wait for next year!

No comments: